Inniss-Trinity (Columbus, 100%)
The Inniss-Trinity field was acquired in mid-2018 by Columbus through the acquisition of Steeldrum Oil Company Inc.
The Inniss-Trinity field is a legacy field that has already produced a cumulative 23MMBO since being first developed. Since taking over the field from Petrotrin in 2014 under an Incremental Production Service Contract, production has peaked at over 220bopd. The field has the potential for further improved recovery through enhanced oil recovery methods including CO2 injection.
The Innis-Trinity field is a mature field producing from Herrera turbidite sands Current reserves are 4.0 MMbbls.
Combined planning of well optimisation, well reactivation and stimulations with ongoing Goudron operations is occurring, including the benefits of active joint inventory optimisation to fast-track positive gains and reduce incremental costs.
The facilitation of the planned pilot injection of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) as an Enhanced Oil Recovery methodology suited to the Inniss-Trinity Field is actively being planned with Predator Oil and Gas.
- Produced 23 MMbbl to date
- 4.0 MMbbl of remaining recoverable reserves
- Can benefit from similar productivity enhancements as applied in the Goudron Field
- Predator Oil & Gas Limited are party to a farm-in agreement whereby they have the option to purchase Columbus’s interest in Inniss-Trinity for a consideration of US$4.2m.
- Approx 5,769 acres (810 acres – field) and producing since 1956
- Average production 175 bopd in 1H 2018
- Potential for additional production through reactivation, recompletion and tertiary recovery methods