Icacos Oilfield and License Area (Columbus, 100%*)
The Icacos Field has been producing at 20-24 BOPD in 2018 from three active wells.
- After agreeing to acquire Touchstone Exploration’s 50% stake in Icacos in early 2018, as well as taking over operatorship of the field, Columbus now owns 100% of the License and is planning a well-work programme to increase field production and investigate other oil shows on the license.
- The License Area consists of 1,960 acres onshore, producing since 1960
- Icacos Field average production of 20-24 bopd
- Partial coverage of the Licence by existing 3D seismic
- The Icacos License along with the Cedros and Bonasse areas forms a continuous acreage in the South West Peninsula of Trinidad
- Shallow oil shows from drilled wells to be considered for target testing and drilling.
- Additional development potential and possible deeper reservoir targets
* Exploration and Production (Private Petroleum Rights) Licence application with Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries